WE ARE OPEN
EXECUTIVE HOTEL AND RESORTS COVID 19 TRAVEL INFORMATION
Since the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) has entered our lives and has been declared a global pandemic, it has created an unprecedented time for the entire world. We hope you and your family are safe and healthy.
We want you to know that during these uncertain times, we are still thinking of you and taking the following actions to ensure that we provide you with a Safe, Flexible and Hassle Free experience, should you make any plans to book a stay with us in the near future from now till 30th June 2020.
- The scientists have found that Novel Coronavirus Corvid 19 was detectable in aerosols for up to three hours, up to four hours on copper, up to 24 hours on cardboard and up to two to three days on plastic and stainless steel. Therefore, Guests will not be given a hotel room unless it has been cleaned and quarantined for 72 hours. If someone enters the room during the 72 hour quarantine period, the clock resets and the room must be quarantined for a further 72 hour period before a guest uses the room. This includes touching the exterior of guest room doors. Hotels will record the date and time rooms are cleaned, and the date and time the room is rented (check in and check out times). We know that this may seem extreme but your safety is our highest priority, therefore we will abide by these terms.
- Hotels will provide heightened cleaning procedures (that kills Coronavirus) by disinfecting and sanitizing using industry-approved products and hospital-grade wipes and Spray, in each guest room including guest room keys and all other areas in the hotel including all items a guest might touch. Examples are doors and door handles, desks, and all items at the front desk such as pens, etc. By taking these additional measures (and keeping the rooms closed for 72 hours), it will help keep guests as safe as we can.
- Hotels have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms and even room keys.
- In the spaces where employees work “behind the scenes,” hotels have increased the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like associate entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms and staff offices.
- For guests with existing reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with pre-paid rates that are typically more restrictive, we will allow full changes or cancellation without a charge up to 24 hours prior to arrival, for all bookings made for any dates till June 30 2020.
- For guests making new reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with pre-paid rates, between today and June 30, 2020, we will allow the reservation to be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival date. Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
- Guests who booked via online travel agents or other third-party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies.
Executive Plaza Hotel Metro Vancouver
The Executive Plaza Hotel is a modern and stylish tower located in the heart of Greater Vancouver. This award winning property offers luxury and style and was awarded TripAdvisor’s Travellers’ Choice Award for 3 years in a row (2014, 2015 and 2016). The Wild Fig Restaurant & Lounge is a bright, new dining concept offering a vibrant array of global dishes and is the winner of the Open Table Diners’ Choice Award for 2015, 2016 and 2017.
Our newly updated and spacious rooms feature modern décor and floor to ceiling windows offering stunning city or mountain views. For your comfort, all rooms include modern designed furniture, HD LCD television, work desk, iPod/mp3 dock, mini fridge and complimentary Wi-Fi.
While you’re here, you can also enjoy our recently upgraded hotel amenities, including tennis courts, outdoor swimming pool, fitness centre and steam room.
Book your stay with us – You won’t be disappointed!
Follow Us On Instagram
Subscribe to be the first to know
about our events and promotions.
Limit of 3 emails per month and we do not share your information with anyone outside of the company.